The Last Dragon.

Posted by: Anonymous

The Last Dragon. - 09/27/04 11:06 AM

Does anyone remember this movie along time ago. This inspired me a little to take kung-fu. If anyone knows this movie, reply please.
Posted by: mrhubbs

Re: The Last Dragon. - 09/27/04 10:35 PM

How could people not remember Bruce Leroy? The Last Dragon was a fun little picture with Taimak, a young Ernie Reyes Jr. and a little Barry Gordy/El Debarge soundtrack thrown in for good measure.

Do I remember The Last Dragon? Sho' Nuff!

David

Re: The Last Dragon. - 09/30/04 04:22 PM

yeah man i used to love watchin that movie, especially the part when he catches the bullet with his teeth, it's awesome. also do you remember the busta rhymes video where he dresses like sho'nuf, it's great man!

Re: The Last Dragon. - 11/18/04 01:39 AM

Am I the Baddest???

This movie is a cult classic amongst me and my friends, (as you may hav guessed) but NOBODY seems to be able to get hold of it!

Watching it with grown up eyes the fighting isn't so hot, It really is a B-movie, but dammit I wont stop training until I get the glow too! (or maybe just a shiny belt buckle from my teacher [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]

Re: The Last Dragon. - 11/19/04 11:57 AM

Best Buy usually has it in the action section...$10.

Funny though, the people I've shown it to didn't like it...the ones who were around when it came out think it's great.

Matt

Re: The Last Dragon. - 03/08/05 01:14 PM

I actually found a copy of this movie on DvD in an old comic book shop in Toronto.

Loved it! What a riot!