best bruce lee movie?

Posted by: owlsfan

best bruce lee movie? - 10/26/03 06:20 AM

What is it, in your opinion? Is it enter the dragon that is most often considered to be the best?
Posted by: Saidub

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 11/18/03 11:47 PM

i just bought game of death and the chinese connection, so ill let ya know!
Posted by: arnisguy@calgary

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 11/25/03 08:09 PM

For me it's chinese connection,enter the dragon,return of the dragon all starred by Bruce Lee and for the more recent ones it's Fist of Legend,Once upon a time in china, Rumble in the Bronx,kiss of the dragon and Bruce Lee: A warrior's Journey that's pretty much it. It's pretty hard to find a good martial arts movie that is more believable nowadays that are more Raw and doesn't have a any wire-fu in it. Like in Bruce Lee films it's all him and martial arts, granted the choreography is not as fancy as today's martial arts movies but it's all him no wires, no elaborate settings like today's movies all he has are his fists and his legs. Speaking of which does anybody here know of any good Karate movies and I don't mean "the Karate kid". Ciao!!!
Posted by: karate-do

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 11/28/03 01:22 PM

Im sure if you watch the original footage of the game of death youl agree its the best film he ever took part in even though it wasnt finished
Posted by: KenpoKing

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 01/14/04 03:27 PM

Fists of fury, Return of the Dragon and Enter the Dragon.
Posted by: Bruce Lee

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 02/05/04 04:35 PM

I would have to say, his last 3 movies. (Return of the Dragon, Enter the Dragon and Game of Death.)
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 02/06/04 10:11 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by arnisguy@calgary: />
Speaking of which does anybody here know of any good Karate movies and I don't mean "the Karate kid". Ciao!!!
[/QUOTE]

Have you watched any of the "streetfighter" movies starring Sonny Chiba-no wire work and they are pretty raw.
Posted by: bo-ken

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 06/08/04 01:23 PM

the best bruce lee movie is the game of death because it was the best example of what bruce was trying to teach with jeet kune do.

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 08/01/04 11:24 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bruce Lee:
I would have to say, his last 3 movies. (Return of the Dragon, Enter the Dragon and Game of Death.)[/QUOTE]

OMG it's Bruce Lee!

jk

I would have to say Enter the Dragon and Fists of Fury, because it shows that he could beat anyone at any time, street fighting or in a tournament

-HK

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 10/08/04 05:42 PM

i would have to say enter the dragon, you can't go wrong with a classic like that. it has revenge go weapon fighting scenes and a guy with a removable hand c'mon what more do you want! lol

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 10/21/04 11:57 PM

The original footage from Game of Death is his best work. I think that it would've been his best film if he had lived to finish it.
Also Enter the Dragon, in some ways, is his worst. Look at the fight seen and the close ups.....

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 03/08/05 07:33 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by andrei78:
The original footage from Game of Death is his best work. I think that it would've been his best film if he had lived to finish it.
Also Enter the Dragon, in some ways, is his worst. Look at the fight seen and the close ups.....
[/QUOTE]
Nah dude he chorigrapht all the fight scenes that's prob his best movie along w/ return of the dragon and not to mention the unseen game of death

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 03/09/05 12:39 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by owlsfan:
What is it, in your opinion? Is it enter the dragon that is most often considered to be the best?[/QUOTE]

I'd have to say my all time favorite of Bruce Lee's movies was Fist of Fury (Chinese Connection). After that I guess I'd have to say ENTER THE DRAGON.

I did like the Jet Li remake of Fist of Legend made in 1995... but the original chinese w. english subbed version of it, not the bastardized english dubbed version released in US theateres. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/frown.gif[/IMG]

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 03/30/05 06:53 AM

ENTER THE DRAGON is the best in my point of view.

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 04/28/05 06:56 PM

Return of the Dragon is his best movie. The fights, the story, the showdown between Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris. You can't ask for more...
Posted by: Belnick

Re: best bruce lee movie? - 05/13/05 06:26 AM

game of death, allthou not finished