Pressure Points Reccomendation?

Posted by: cks_cropper

Pressure Points Reccomendation? - 08/01/05 02:14 PM

Can anyone reccomend me a good book on pressure points. Im really interested in them and want as much info as possible. Im off to America soon so the flight there will leave me with pleanty of reading to do.

thanx
CKS
Posted by: Paranormalma

Re: Pressure Points Reccomendation? - 08/01/05 10:23 PM

Heres a link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...nce&s=books

I just started reading it, and am enjoying it very much. Great for reference.
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: Pressure Points Reccomendation? - 08/02/05 01:31 AM

I think the Dillman books are a good place to start,just be caeful of what you believe in them. The applications and use of points are correct though.

www.dillman.com
Posted by: VS_Karateka

Re: Pressure Points Reccomendation? - 08/02/05 07:23 AM

This books really good!
Secret Karate: The Hidden Pressure-point Techniques of Kata (Ashley Croft)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN...4216297-4045469
Posted by: Gavin

Re: Pressure Points Reccomendation? - 08/02/05 07:46 AM

Checkout the DSI Website. I can't recomend "The Western Bubushi" by Rand Cardwell enough. With Dillmans and DSI books you've enough material to keep you going for years!

Re: Pressure Points Reccomendation? - 08/02/05 11:48 AM

Do DSI deliver to the UK? Im having a bit of trouble ordering.

thanx
CKS
Posted by: Gavin

Re: Pressure Points Reccomendation? - 08/02/05 12:28 PM

Quote:

Do DSI deliver to the UK? Im having a bit of trouble ordering.

Mate, they're bloody awful at delivery! Usually takes a good few weeks for the stuff to come through. I remember having a flyer put in with some Russell Stutely DVD's I ordered about being able to order "The Western Bubushi" directly from him. Give me a sec, I'll see if I can dig out the website. It'll be far quicker ordering through him.

Edit - I'm affraid I can't find a number for them. The company name is Martial Arts World Ltd, can't find anything on the web for them and its not on Russell's website. The DSI will deliver, it just takes bloody ages. Well worth the wait though!

Re: Pressure Points Reccomendation? - 08/02/05 07:59 PM

Im going to have to look else where for the books then because this site just isnt letting me order anything. Can anyone reccomend any other sites that may have the books that I am looking for?

thanx
CKS