2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar

Posted by: Jose

2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 01/10/06 10:26 AM

I am happy to announce that my dojo will be hosting the 2006 Katsuyuki Kondo Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu seminar.

This three (3) day event will be held in the New York City Metro ( 5 minutes from Manhattan) area at the Spartan School of Self-Defense. It is expected to fill up quickly due to the large number of Aikijujutsu, Aikido, Jujutsu and Hapkido schools in this area.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me via email at Daitoryu2000@aol.com. I will then either e-mail using Adobe PDF or snail-mail the schedule and registration forms to you.

Please register early, since there will be a price increase for late registration.

All payments must be made by either check, money order or credit card check. No credit cards will be accepted.

I hope to see you at the seminar. The Big Apple (New York City) is a lot of fun….

Jose Garrido
New York Metro Study Group
Mainline Tradition
Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu
Posted by: mukashimantis

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 02/24/06 07:28 PM

i tried to email you.at daitoryu2000 by cliccking on the link.there is no listing on aol for that address.i wanted athe date of the seminar.ty.mantis

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 02/27/06 03:03 PM

I just tried my
daitoryu2000@aol.com address and it is working fine. However you may also reach me at JGarrido@ycs.org this is my work email.

The seminar is in October'06

Jose'

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 05/26/06 10:38 AM

I have been getting a lot of Email questions about the seminar.

Q's like is it open to the public? The answer is that it is open to all traditional and serious martial artist.

Also the main hotel for lodging is a hotel whose rooms are all suites, so 3 adults can easilly sleep in each room without asking for and additional bed/cot/roll-away.

This will be a good seminar to answer a great deal of the questions that people have about Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu.

Yours in Budo,
Jose Garrido

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 07/06/06 10:41 AM

Just an Update

We are getting a special rate at the Sheraton for the seminar but you have to mention that you are coming to the seminar, of course.

Also, JULY will mark the end of the special early registration cost. The registration will increase in AUGUST, so please register as quickly as possible. We are accepting: Personal Checks, Business Checks, Credit Card Checks and Money Orders only.

Please do not send cash.

This promises to be a great seminar. Kondo sensei's recent seminar in the Netherlands had over 200 participants.

We will keep this one to a much smaller and more intimate group but the dojo itself is very big.

Jose Garrido

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 08/07/06 09:47 AM

The early registration fee for this seminar has been extended till August 15th.

Jose Garrido

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 10/19/06 03:36 PM

The seminar went off successfully. We had about 40 participants from Daito-ryu, Aikido, Hakko-ryu, Hapkido and others. Sensei covered not only techniques from the Hiden Mokuroku but also techniques from the Goshinyo no Te.

I want to thank all of the participants, because without their financial support this seminar would have not been possible.

Jose Garrido
Posted by: jlegrand

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 10/21/06 08:34 PM

I am sorry that I missed this but life got in the way. Did you take any videos of the seminar

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 10/23/06 09:38 AM

Yes, we did take videos. Unfortunately Kondo sensei has instructed that they are for our personal use and not to be published or placed on the web.

I have submitted a blog about the seminar in the AJ website. Hopefully it will be out soon.

But as I have stated many times before, anyone can visit us to train at anytime. We would just like a phone call or email to arrange the visit. 201-943-0090, Daitoryu2000@aol.com

We took somewhere around 200 photos. As soon as sensei gives the OK after reviewing them I will post the approved ones.

Jose Garrido

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 11/01/06 03:10 PM

The full seminar report is now available for viewing at the Aikido journal website.

Jose Garrido

Re: 2006 Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, Kondo Seminar - 12/19/06 01:16 PM

I do have some pictures of the seminar that I can post if the moderator would instruct me if it is possible and if so, how to do it.

Jose Garrido