Interested In Daito Ryu in Seattle?

Posted by: Louis Butto

Interested In Daito Ryu in Seattle? - 12/31/03 08:52 AM

I'm a 2nd dan, and have been practicing Daito Ryu near Osaka, Japan under Kenkichi Ohgami, (8th dan from Takuma Hisa) for the last five years. I'm planning to come home and visit relatives and friends in Seattle for the month of March (2004). If anyone in the Seattle area is interested in training together with me, please let me know. If there are enough people, we can start a study group. Then Ohgami sensei, who is planning to visit the USA later in the year, could stop off in Seattle. Looking forward to hearing from any people who are sincerely interested.

Best Regards,

BTW, those interested can check out website at: www.daibukan.com
Posted by: snagano

Re: Interested In Daito Ryu in Seattle? - 02/18/04 02:25 PM

I am very interested, but I am not an Aiki student. I have studied Karate as well as submission technique for several years though, and am a very quick study. I live in the Seattle area and am pretty sure that we could both profit by practicing together.
Let me know.
-S. M. Nagano
shawnnagano@hotmail.com
Posted by: Joe Jutsu

Re: Interested In Daito Ryu in Seattle? - 02/18/04 02:56 PM

I would be very interested but do not live in the area as of yet, but after I graduate I plan on moving to the pacific northwest. I have about three years aikido training, and am very interested in daito ryu. Please keep posting any events in the area, because I would very much like some exposure in this art.

Thank you,

Joe
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Interested In Daito Ryu in Seattle? - 05/30/04 08:08 PM

Louis,

I live near Seattle, and would be interested. Private mail me at franciscus22@aol.com