a technique to stop bullies fast

Posted by: Anonymous

a technique to stop bullies fast - 01/08/05 12:15 PM

hi guys how are you
of course all us hate bullies and i am the first i just to know a technique to stop them i dont want to kill them no i just want to stop them i am waiting for your help

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 01/11/05 08:06 AM

There is no one technique. If you want to do just one thing to protect yourself then hire a body guard.

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 01/13/05 03:36 AM

Bullie target thier victims the way they do because they believe you to be an easy target, a pushover who will not give them retaliation- unless they actually want a physical confrontation that is.

I was bullied as a youngster and it was horrible, my dad gave me some advice which is basically to stand up for my self- don't be an easy target for physical or verbal abuse- you don't have to get violent or use any martial arts technique, just stand up and assertivly say, I am no pushover and I am not prepared to take any more of this- I do not want to fight you but if you choose to continue I will finish you quickly- UNDERSTAND!!!

then leave it like that, even if they give you back chat it will put a seed of doubt in their minds and perhaps they will think twice.

however all this being said you should have awareness at all times so that you will be ready if it comes down to it.

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 01/14/05 12:51 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by abohmed:
hi guys how are you
of course all us hate bullies and i am the first i just to know a technique to stop them i dont want to kill them no i just want to stop them i am waiting for your help
[/QUOTE]

a little testicular fortitude goes along way. show em some spine and they qickly get the idea that your not to be triffled with. throw in some eye contact when you talk to em too. bullies hate confidence in others since they have none themselves so they try to build it by picking on others. a nice bat upside the head always gets any point across too.

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 01/23/05 07:16 AM

run...

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 01/31/05 09:47 PM

Train, surprise, overpower --> vanquish (in the most embarrasing way possible). Projections are great, if done properly, won't cause injury ,merely the immediate collapse of all courage. See my post under the streetfighting topic, for a good example of a situation that happened to me recently. A great technique I developed with my sensei is based on a greco roman lock (also found in jiu jitsu) and a technique called Kata-Mochi Sokumen Irimi-Nage (a side entering projection from a type of shoulder grab). I'll attempt to explain. Starting from a close nearly chest to chest position (like bullies favor). Shoot your right hand over his left shoulder while silmultaneously moving you left cheek onto his right shoulder (this closes the distance keeping you from getting hit while maneuvering in close enough) Silmultaneously shoot your left hand under his right armpit - lock your hands and apply pressure. The next motion shift is critical. With a slight sitting and rocking motion to your left, rotate your left foot about a 1/4 turn perhaps a little more and project your arms forward and slightly down while releasing. With training and precision this will put him flat on his back in front of you. Unleash your highland war cry and stand over him with fist cocked. You have sucessfully scared the **** out of your first bully. You'll have gained the respect of your colleuges and if a girl manages to see this, you may get your first piece of ass as well. - P.S. If you attempt to do this without practicing with a friend at leat 300 times- you'll probably just end up getting your ass kicked, either way you should end up with your first hair on your chest.

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 02/01/05 05:27 AM

As Homer Simpson once said

"cry like a little girl when he turns his back in disgust kick him"

But seriously most bullies as stated above only respond to power, take that away from him stand up for yourself (of course this can also result in a beating) its a double edged sword i guess...do u know anyone bigger than him? [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 02/02/05 05:14 AM

lmao, like that Homer Simpson quote XD

I recommend getting a book by Geoff Thompson called The Art of Fighting Without Fighting. It'll teach you how to make yourself less of an easy target, teach you how to spot trouble, and avoid it. To compliment this, "The Three Second Fighter: The Sniper Option" will go well. Teaches you how to set a guy up and knock him out in one punch and get the hell out of there if you need to.

There is no one technique, to quote the first reply, especially in aikido, since aikido deals mainly defensively. I'd suggest if you wanna learn something quick, check out those books, and work on speed and accuracy for that one punch. Most fights are over once the first punch is landed, it doesn't take much else, so if you get the first punch in, you can scarper before the guy recovers.

I wish Geoff paid me to say that lol. But I think that'll help you. You can get The Art of Fighting Without Fighting from www.geoffthompson.com as a free downloaded ebook. It's only a short book. I hope it helps you though.

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 02/02/05 11:36 PM

Wait for the perfect moment. Simply walk up non chalant, and thrust him in the throat with an open hand using the webing between your thumb and forefinger. Then proceed to mercilessly beat him with a hidden weapon. I prefer a small lead pipe, or a miniture bat.

Surprise is victory. Perception is everything.

People will beleive that you are an unstable individual and never mess with you again.

Just ensure the beating is so severe that he will never walk or talk again. Do not let your enemy regroup his strength.

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 02/04/05 08:53 AM

is fear a wild energy? once i got feared when i got attacked by a drunk and i suprisingly started to move like an animal and rescued myself...

Re: a technique to stop bullies fast - 03/30/05 04:10 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KayOh:
People will beleive that you are an unstable individual and never mess with you again.
[/QUOTE]

"We are what we pretend to be. Therefore, we must be careful what we pretend to be."

Kurt Vonnegutt, Jr.