aikido star

Posted by: martinnitram

aikido star - 12/02/01 12:28 PM

hi, i was just wondering what other peoples views are on Steven Seagal and the quality of his aikido. Also i would like to know if anyone knows if theres any downloadable clips of him doing aikido other than the few of him in his films.
Posted by: Erik

Re: aikido star - 01/03/02 08:24 AM

I personally think that his aikido is very good. I've never met him, but I think he has attained a very high level of aikido. His biography, A Path Beyond Thought, (I think that's the title) is a very well done video and shows a lot of aikido by him.
Posted by: Erik

Re: aikido star - 01/03/02 08:25 AM

I personally think that his aikido is very good. I've never met him, but I think he has attained a very high level of aikido. His biography, A Path Beyond Thought, (I think that's the title) is a very well done video and shows a lot of aikido by him.
Posted by: Catrona

Re: aikido star - 03/24/02 10:40 PM

steven seagal has horrible aikido. horrible. that's the only way to describe it. why did he fire gene from the set of his last movie? maybe it's because he kicked steven's butt twice in front of everybody. hmmm... no, his aikido sucks
Posted by: Catrona

Re: aikido star - 03/26/02 04:34 PM

there's clips of him somewhere, "testing" on of his students, or maybe it's just a demonstration, i don't remember... but it involves him ordering a whole mob of people to attack this one guy. now, he's supposed to defend himself, but when he fails to fend off the 10+ guys mobbing him all at once (Steven is daintily standing aside...watching), the mob proceeds to beat the living crap out of the guy-brutally. that's steven's idea of aiki. whatever.