TKD in Poland

Posted by: trevek

TKD in Poland - 04/02/08 08:04 AM

Some clips from recent tournament Polish TKD UNion

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bS599viBwVQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nXUIJvOyKCw&feature=related
Posted by: StuartA

Re: TKD in Poland - 04/02/08 08:26 AM

Great clips trevek.. thanks for posting. One of those guys got a lovely reverse turning kick, and the 2nd clip has a nice (part) rendition of Moon-Moo.. cool stuff.

Stuart

Ps. Not arrived yet :-)

Re: TKD in Poland - 04/02/08 03:41 PM

I was at this tournament with my new (photo) camera (the video clips aren't mine). Let me say that digitals are garbage for sports photgraphy. If I could take a decent snap on purpose then I'd be the greatest fighter alive... cos I'd be able to predict your moves three seconds ahead.I ended up just pointing and clicking without trying to plan anything.

Stuart, just posted another to you yesterday.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: TKD in Poland - 04/02/08 06:18 PM

Excellent spin kick at 1:45 in the first video. Nice combo at 3:19.
Posted by: GizmoTKD

Re: TKD in Poland - 04/03/08 03:28 AM

I'm glad you guys liked the 1st videoclip, since it's the highlight of my students on this particular event, the 15th Polish Open TKD Championships. You may even see a happy Gizmo there in the corner more than once...

The full Moon-Moo clip which was edited for the tournament video advertisement (the 2nd clip) is available here: Moon-Moo Tul - it is performed by Arek Homanczuk 3rd Dan from Wroclaw, one of the most exceptional young TKD exponents I ever met.

The spinning kick dude is my student Michal "Danio" Danko, 17 years old and a 1st Dan since a couple of weeks. There are two highlights of him on YT: Danio Highlight 1 and Danio Highlight 2 .

There are also many other videoclips from the Polish TKD and open events available on my Youtube page. Check out for the user GizmoTKD and enjoy it

Re: TKD in Poland - 04/03/08 07:22 AM

Piotrek, I never thought about the fact I could have filmed some fights on my camera too. Duh! Next time!
Posted by: GizmoTKD

Re: TKD in Poland - 04/03/08 08:26 AM

No problem mate, I've got 3 DVDs from the event if you need them