Grandmaster Hyun Ok Shin / Chung Do Kwan

Posted by: iwannabesedated

Grandmaster Hyun Ok Shin / Chung Do Kwan - 10/26/06 01:45 PM

Ahn Young!

I was just wondering if anyone here was a member of Grandmaster Hyun Ok Shin's United Chung Do Kwan Association. I've been out of training for quite a long time, but would love to hear from anyone associated with Grandmaster Shin or his organization.
Posted by: mwhnavy89

Re: Grandmaster Hyun Ok Shin / Chung Do Kwan - 08/21/11 02:04 PM

Ahn Yung!

Yes! I'm a black belt in the united chung do kwan association in ithaca NY. There are many people who join who haven't practiced in long time, but as long as you have the ambition to want to get back to where you were or go even farther, it is a great organization.

What kind of things would you like to know?
Posted by: Electric Blue

Re: Grandmaster Hyun Ok Shin / Chung Do Kwan - 04/05/12 05:50 PM

Yes I am I train with pioneer valley martial arts with Chris Miltimore.
He is a fifth degre black belt who trained under grand master Shin.
My name is Melissa Roberts nice to meet you.
Posted by: SoulJah22

Re: Grandmaster Hyun Ok Shin / Chung Do Kwan - 09/13/13 01:34 PM

Hi I have just moved to RI and was wondering if there is a GM Shin's Chung Do Kwan around the area? I trained with his school is the Virgin Islands and would like to continue. Also I was wondering... while searching for a school in Providence I was told that GM Shin CDKTKD was heavily influenced by Generals Choi's Oh Do Kwan and most of our forms were ITF? Any body heard of this?
Posted by: SoulJah22

Re: Grandmaster Hyun Ok Shin / Chung Do Kwan - 09/15/13 03:44 PM

Good Day!
I am a brown belt in GM Shin's UTKDCDK in the Virgin Islands and have just moved to RI, I am curious to know if there are any schools in this area Under GM Shin? Thanks!!!