TKD Demontration

Posted by: Goceman86

TKD Demontration - 02/01/06 06:43 AM

Hey guys so last night My School was invited to the college of law in NYC and check out this mad nice picks taken all of us are either 1st dan or 2nd dan except the Master (holding the targets he's 7th Dan) and the Man in the Black uniform He's 5th Dan. Check it out at my xanga.

http://www.xanga.com/WildDetective
Posted by: TimBlack

Re: TKD Demontration - 02/01/06 04:53 PM

A few months back, my master did a demonstration of our ancient form of Taekwon-do by beating to death the entire population of a local village using only a wet kipper, and while balancing a live dolphin on his nose. We didn't get many new members, but he was in the national papers and everything, so we were able to air the supremacy of our Martial Art.
Posted by: Dudley32

Re: TKD Demontration - 02/01/06 05:01 PM

Quote:

A few months back, my master did a demonstration of our ancient form of Taekwon-do by beating to death the entire population of a local village using only a wet kipper, and while balancing a live dolphin on his nose. We didn't get many new members, but he was in the national papers and everything, so we were able to air the supremacy of our Martial Art.

HAHAAHA... THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME REPLY!
Posted by: schanne

Re: TKD Demontration - 02/01/06 05:02 PM

Wow...lots of breaking, looks like you had fun. Did the audience enjoy the show?
Posted by: TeK9

Re: TKD Demontration - 02/01/06 05:30 PM

Nice pics, your school knows how to catch air.

Re: TKD Demontration - 02/01/06 11:08 PM

the audiance loved us
Posted by: MaD_BhOy

Re: TKD Demontration - 02/02/06 08:25 AM

very nice pictures for sharper images try increasing the shutter speed of the camera

Re: TKD Demontration - 02/02/06 02:28 PM

it was my phone