Need Help Finding a school by me

Posted by: KarlHTKDSTUDENT

Need Help Finding a school by me - 01/30/06 09:28 PM

Hey all. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good quality TKD dojang in Wisconsin, around Hartland, if you guys dont know where that is, it's about 15 minutes out of Waukeesha. BTW I used to go to USA TKD so you can skip over suggesting that one. Thanks all.
-Karl
Posted by: VDJ

Re: Need Help Finding a school by me - 01/31/06 10:56 PM

Quote:

Hey all. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good quality TKD dojang in Wisconsin, around Hartland, if you guys dont know where that is, it's about 15 minutes out of Waukeesha. BTW I used to go to USA TKD so you can skip over suggesting that one. Thanks all.
-Karl

If you don't mind making a small ride, Master Earl Weiss (who has started posting here) is out by O'Hare airport (if I remember correctly, Waukeesha is close to the State line isn't it, around Kenosha ?). If that's too far, I would suggest contacting Master Weiss (maybe by PM via this board), and ask him if he knows of any good schools by you. Maybe in Milwaukee.

TK
VDJ
Posted by: Mr_Heretik

Re: Need Help Finding a school by me - 01/31/06 11:08 PM

Why not try the yellow pages? Should get results...
Posted by: EarlWeiss

Re: Need Help Finding a school by me - 02/01/06 03:41 PM

My knowlege of Wisconsin Geography is bad. However, there are several good schools in Wisconsin. Send me a private E-Mail and I can give you numbers for further referrals.
Posted by: KarlHTKDSTUDENT

Re: Need Help Finding a school by me - 02/01/06 07:19 PM

Alright, well I'm at a dojang right now, bit I wanted to know of places if I decided to switch.
-Karl