WTF/Taeguk forms part 2

Posted by: Ufaded

WTF/Taeguk forms part 2 - 10/06/05 03:18 PM

Think maybe I'll take us off all this TKD effectivness topics for a bit (I am quite confident it is effective, and I have never even used it in a real self-defense situation). I have another question concerning forms. Does anyone know of a podcast, or a place where I can get audio of Taeguk forms. I think it would be cool (and greatly beneficial) to load it into my Ipod, and then when I practice them, if I forgot the next step, I wouldn't have to stop and look at my charts. I could just listen to them through headphones (would be cool if music was even in the background), and then go step by step. I also think it would be a great tool to help my memory while performing forms (especially if there was some kind of music behind the speaker). On another note, if no one knows if this exists, would anyone else be interested in something like this if I created a podcast that did it?
Posted by: Dereck

Re: WTF/Taeguk forms part 2 - 10/06/05 05:07 PM

Sorry Ufaded ... never heard of verbal instructions on Taegeuks. Now if you were talking about videos I could help you.

What you could do is follow the pattern, write each step down and then verbally record the movements.

Sorry ... good luck.