Hwarang

Posted by: Anonymous

Hwarang - 12/11/04 04:28 PM

I know this is not a forum 4 video games but has anyone ever noticed Hwarang in tekken3-5 he is very realistic and it was a 4th degree black belt at taekwondo that created him especialy in tekken5 his moves are just spectacular he can do a 750 spin kick by pressing >>OXO>> realy fast its amazing if u see it

Re: Hwarang - 12/12/04 10:48 AM

Hello Matthew. I know first hand that video games can be addicting. I used to be into that scene myself. I would submit for your consideration, however, that, if spent training, that time could go a long way towards improving your skills in the MA's. Just think it over. Peace!

Re: Hwarang - 12/12/04 11:00 AM

i only play videogames in my spare time just like you are on the internet now no matter if you are addicted to it or go on in your spare time its not like your missing training (ifyou have not missed a class to do this) my training is 16 hours a week so im getting plenty of practice

Re: Hwarang - 12/12/04 06:28 PM

Most of the realistic moves Hwarang did were actually performed by the Japanese Taekwondo team, Its all in Motion Capture technology.

Re: Hwarang - 12/13/04 09:23 AM

yes but the guy who created him origionly came from South Korea

Re: Hwarang - 12/13/04 12:33 PM

16 hours? Color me impressed! I guess anybody would need time to cool down & relax! If the game thing works for ya then do it! I obviously misunderstood which was the priority, sorry! I'm not usualy that preachy. Don't know what came over me! btw, I was never really all that good at those games anyway, so I probably should'nt talk! Peace!

Re: Hwarang - 12/13/04 04:36 PM

it's sound man nae bothir
Posted by: goldencrane

Re: Hwarang - 12/14/04 10:20 AM

thread closed.........enough said