Tyekwondo kicks

Posted by: dawgzog

Tyekwondo kicks - 06/08/03 10:07 AM

what are some of the kicks in tyekwondo, and how do they affect you?
Posted by: Rand

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 06/08/03 03:58 PM

well what do you mean effect you?

and some are

side kick
round kick
front kick
back kick
crescent kick
axe kick
hook kick
and my instructer also includes knees for defense purposes
Posted by: smittenkittenTKD

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 06/29/03 05:43 PM

its Tae Kwon Do or Taekwondo or TaeKwonDo or Taekwon-do, not tyekwondo lol first spell, then kick
Posted by: blackbeltdude

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 06/30/03 02:40 PM

SORRY but smittinkittin why do you have to worry about spelling on a karate website. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]

P.S. Why are you worrying about dawgzog's spelling when you can't even capitolize the first word of a sentence!!! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/IMG] Worry about what you do instead of other people. I suggest you go back to 3rd grade.
Posted by: Ender

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 06/30/03 09:35 PM

Blackbeltdude, why is it you tell somone off for analzying spelling on THIS thread, yet on a completely different thread you yourself make snide remarks about somone's spelling?

And by the looks of your post you can't spell either, as evidenced by the mispelling of your name, i.e. "black belt dumbass".

In conclusion, worry about yourself and yourself alone. Capeesh? (Yes im italian so i get to say that :P)
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 06/30/03 11:00 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rand:
well what do you mean effect you?

and some are

side kick
round kick
front kick
back kick
crescent kick
axe kick
hook kick
and my instructer also includes knees for defense purposes
[/QUOTE]
Kicks are listed above. They affect you by causing PAIN.How much pain varies-depends on target and force the kicker can generate.
Posted by: Hapkido Dude

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 07/01/03 01:23 PM

I agree ender! People like smittinkitten and blackbeltdumba** need to stop worrying about spelling. It's a forum. Do what you want. I totally agree with you ender! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: smittenkittenTKD

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 07/04/03 06:17 PM

Um I don’t usually criticize people on their spelling, especially on a message board, but I thought that he would like to know how to spell Tae Kwon Do b4 he really made a fool outta himself…

I didn’t exactly do it like Taekwondodude does by calling names or insulting…

So im sorry if I offended anyone!

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: dawgzog

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 07/07/03 10:33 AM

Hey ender!!! I forgot yu can say crap to blackbelt dude and other people but you get all heart broken when people say crap about you. (NEWS FLASH,DEAL WITH IT) Im sick of people getting on this thread and saying bull shit about other people. You might call me hapkido dumbass or blackbelt dumbass, well you are ender dumbass! I guess you spelled your name wrong to ender dumbass...lol i had to say that. Thats kinda like that bull shit you wrote on robet deniros thread. Here is something alot similar to what you put on his thread, Oh I never had insulted anyone on this thread, why do yall want me to leave...I never insulted anyone on here. Good bullshit ender dumbass. GROW UP ENDER DUMBASS. STOP THE BULL SHIT. You are always innocent...thats what you think. Well gotta run.

CAPEESH!
Posted by: Hapkido Dude

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 07/07/03 10:38 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dawgzog:
Hey ender!!! I forgot yu can say crap to blackbelt dude and other people but you get all heart broken when people say crap about you. (NEWS FLASH,DEAL WITH IT) Im sick of people getting on this thread and saying bull shit about other people. You might call me hapkido dumbass or blackbelt dumbass, well you are ender dumbass! I guess you spelled your name wrong to ender dumbass...lol i had to say that. Thats kinda like that bull shit you wrote on robet deniros thread. Here is something alot similar to what you put on his thread, Oh I never had insulted anyone on this thread, why do yall want me to leave...I never insulted anyone on here. Good bullshit ender dumbass. GROW UP ENDER DUMBASS. STOP THE BULL SHIT. You are always innocent...thats what you think. Well gotta run.

CAPEESH!
[/QUOTE]
I agree with you dawgzog all the way. There is to muchbull shit and ender does need to grow up like some of us.
Posted by: judderman

Re: Tyekwondo kicks - 07/07/03 05:18 PM

Ok can we ditch the bitching and get back to the question.

What do you mean by "how they affect you"?

The list of kicks posted above is about the basics, but these can be added to by spinning or jumping or both.

Budo.