How/where do I.........

Posted by: jmoore

How/where do I......... - 06/22/08 05:22 PM

post items that I am trying to sell? I have nearly 30 years worth of books and tapes (and a few weapons) that I would like to pass on to others - for a small & reasonable fee. Where would I post such items?

Domo

john moore
godan - isshinryu
Posted by: clmibb

Re: How/where do I......... - 06/22/08 06:40 PM

ebay or see if there is a school in your local area that would be interested in them...of course if you don't want to set up an account on ebay, there's always the low-tech garage sale.
Posted by: jmoore

Re: How/where do I......... - 06/22/08 07:36 PM

Is there anywhere on this forum (or another) for such items?

Domo.

jm
Posted by: clmibb

Re: How/where do I......... - 06/22/08 08:41 PM

I don't think there is. Selling things for your own profit without purchasing an ad from the site owner could get you banned for advertising.

I sell all my used/previously loved books to a store called Half-Priced Books. I don't get much for them but my goal is to clear the clutter not make a buck.

As for the weapons, try going to a gun show (depending upon where you live of course) and sell them to a collector there. It sounds unlikely, but I bought a sword from a gentleman at a gun show for around $60. It's worth a shot. Who knows, he/she might be interested in the books and tapes as well.

Casey
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: How/where do I......... - 06/23/08 08:21 AM

Quote:

I don't think there is. Selling things for your own profit without purchasing an ad from the site owner could get you banned for advertising.

Correct.