Isshi Shorinji Ryu Style

Posted by: Ronin1966

Isshi Shorinji Ryu Style - 01/04/07 07:33 PM

Hello:

Every single time I have attempted to goto this thread regardless of the link mechanism, I get the "...page cannot be displayed message..." !!!!!! I notified one of the forum moderators on line at the time and they confirmed there was indeed some type of "technical difficulty" and they too had experienced the identical problem.

Its been months... regardless of whether as an active topic, a favorites link, any medium I cannot access the thread by any means... whereas any other thread I am able. There are questions I wish to ask those involved/interested in the topic (lineage research)... Could one of the site administrators please CHECK the thread, see what/if the problem might be????!!!!

Thank you...
Jeff
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Isshi Shorinji Ryu Style - 01/04/07 09:54 PM

Can you see the thread when you are not logged in? Have you set anyone to "ignore" that is on that thread?

Re: Isshi Shorinji Ryu Style - 01/05/07 11:32 AM

Good Morning Matt:

<<Can you see the thread when you are not logged in?

Until it becomes an active topic again, cannot attempt to access it, not logged in

<<Have you set anyone to "ignore" that is on that thread?

Never set anyone to ignore...

J
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Isshi Shorinji Ryu Style - 01/05/07 01:03 PM

Quote:

Until it becomes an active topic again, cannot attempt to access it, not logged in

?????????????

Can you read that thread without you being logged in under your screen-name?

Re: Isshi Shorinji Ryu Style - 01/06/07 06:29 PM

Hello Matt:

Short answer, yes... until now I had never attempted seeking out this specific thread without being logged on.

J