Skin problems

Posted by: Crash

Skin problems - 11/07/06 05:18 PM

I don't have the skin display options that I used to have. This has been going on since that issue a few months ago when the board display changed. all I can get is the ugly white and light blue display.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Skin problems - 11/07/06 05:22 PM

I have no choices either anymore but as I had the greenish one before the problems happened, this has remained my color throughout the whole thing thankfully. I was just in it and hit "preview" and gave me the base one but thankfully I paged back so as not to change my settings. Very weird.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Skin problems - 11/07/06 09:13 PM

I can't seem to figure out how to reactivate them. I will contact the sitemaster to see what he can do.
Posted by: clmibb

Re: Skin problems - 11/07/06 09:24 PM

You could change the colors before the site messed up?! I didn't know that! Well hope that gets back up.

Casey

Re: Skin problems - 11/07/06 09:44 PM

Hold on. I think I fixed it. Try it now.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Skin problems - 11/08/06 01:21 AM

There are now skins however it seems to be missing some. My setting was "greenday" and still is but that isn't even an option anymore. They have "large" greenday but not the regular one. No biggie here just thought I'd point it out as others may be missing their themes they've grown accustom to.

Re: Skin problems - 11/08/06 08:01 AM

For those that don't know, you can change your background colors by going to "My Home" and then "preferences". Hit "Edit", and then go to "style sheets". Click the drop down menu, and select the color you want. Hit "submit" at the bottom of the page, and voila!
Posted by: Crash

Re: Skin problems - 11/08/06 08:25 AM

Thanks alot Matt! That was fast! now the forum looks like what I'm used to again (black and blue)