Trouble posting. :(

Posted by: Isshinryukid4life

Trouble posting. :( - 10/21/06 09:18 AM

Why,is it that when I'm posting,It immidiately say's that my form is invalid & proceed to use the back button? Or is there anything that I'm doing wrong?
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 10/21/06 10:53 AM

There seems to be some kind of time limit on writing posts. If you take longer than about 5 minutes, you have to go back and copy the post and submit it again. I am trying to get this resolved, bear with me.
Posted by: Isshinryukid4life

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 10/21/06 06:43 PM

Matt,I was a little impatient this morning,but I feel better now knowing that your on the job.
Posted by: clmibb

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 10/22/06 12:41 AM

Hey how are you getting colored text?!

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 10/22/06 11:13 AM

On the far right side of the reply screen, you will see a bunch of colored boxes that say "font color". Click those. Like this. Or this. Or this, etc.
Posted by: clmibb

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 10/23/06 05:37 PM

hey I guess it helps if you just look huh?
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 10/26/06 04:53 PM

I've come across that problem where you are typing away and then you post and you can't due to it took too much time ... dang it. I am now also having the problem of login in and everything is showing as read (shows white). I then have to log out and then log back in for it to reset itself. This has now happened at least 5 times. Just bringing it up should others have the same problem.
Posted by: Ryank7

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 05/09/07 08:57 PM

Is there a setting to activate a quick/fast reply?

Some other forums have the option so that there is a box located at the end of a thread that you can type a reply and hit the submit button and it's posted. You don't have to hit reply or quote, then go to another screen, it's all right there.

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 05/10/07 07:20 AM

Quick reply is not activated on the forums at this time. We do have that capability, and I can check with the sitemaster about it.
Posted by: Ryank7

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 05/10/07 04:21 PM

Thanks for looking into it.
Posted by: dragonchi

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 04/17/08 08:45 AM

I am trying to reply to a post that was a response to a post I did but cannot..Now there is a little yellow padlock on it is that forum closed?
I did not get a chance to rebute the moderator and what he said about my postt

Re: Trouble posting. :( - 04/17/08 09:14 AM

Yes, that means that the thread is locked. You can either PM the moderator of that section, or PM the administrator (ZombieZero).