...Form...not valid...

Posted by: ButterflyPalm

...Form...not valid... - 10/16/06 07:31 AM

For some reason I could not respond to Shouji's post at Martial Arts Talk where he showed a video of his orange sash test. I keep getting a message to the effect that my submitted Form was no longer valid.

Why?
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: ...Form...not valid... - 10/16/06 07:56 AM

I get that too. I think it happens when it takes more than 5 minutes to type a post.

if that happens, in order to save your typing, hit the back button in your browser, then copy your text. then go back to the thread and paste in your reply.

I think something got messed up during the last upgrade. it's almost like entering posts gets timed out.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: ...Form...not valid... - 10/16/06 08:00 AM

I have tried to eset some things, but I will check into it some more.

Re: ...Form...not valid... - 10/16/06 08:21 AM

That's a relief!!!

I thought for a moment I was banned for saying you have no freinds and giant mutant Cottontails were good judges of character.

I really need to respond to Shouji's test video before he goes to sleep thinking he did a perfect rendition of the staff kata.
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: ...Form...not valid... - 10/16/06 08:53 PM

whats funny is, the first time I got the "Form not Valid" message...I thought it was bashing kata. lol

Re: ...Form...not valid... - 10/17/06 02:00 AM

I actually did a long post (more than 15 mins' worth) bashing Shouji's staff kata and couldn't post it which made me cursed out loud, something I haven't done since two weeks ago when I had a bout of constipation.

Matt, the problem fixed yet? too many cursings are bad for my karma.

Just tried it again; sorry to keep at it, but still no go; so I tried Master Ed's 'back button' trick, which true to form, worked
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Form not valid - 07/12/07 02:54 PM

Solution posed in this thread here:

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/s...;gonew=1#UNREAD