What happened?

Posted by: Crash

What happened? - 09/30/06 09:41 AM

Why is the forum so ugly all of a sudden? Flat mode is different, I can't change the color anymore either. No offense but I think it's way to bright. So why the change?
Posted by: harlan

Re: What happened? - 09/30/06 10:34 AM

I logged in...to find the setup extremely weird. I thought that I might have a virus. Anyone else seeing the website all 'messed up'?
Posted by: crablord

Re: What happened? - 09/30/06 12:34 PM

yeah its all [censored] up, theres lines everywhere and sometimes theres nothing but letters, i thought it was just me.

Re: What happened? - 09/30/06 12:35 PM

ZOMG LEET HAXORS!!!! (lol)
Posted by: Dereck

Re: What happened? - 09/30/06 01:37 PM

Yup, just now logged in and thought I went to the wrong screen so went out and came back to the web page and sure enough it was the right place. I logged in and my color scheme is still here but things look a little smaller and more bordered and things are set up slightly different. I'm sure it is just a transition and we will find out soon enough what is going on.

Re: What happened? - 09/30/06 02:01 PM

better not be permanent! the borders are really annoying. I liked the old format
Posted by: clmibb

Re: What happened? - 09/30/06 02:47 PM

Oh good other people's screens look different too. I thought it was just me.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: What happened? - 09/30/06 03:02 PM

I have contacted the sitemaster about it.
Posted by: JKogas

Re: What happened? - 09/30/06 03:17 PM

Yeah, the layout definitely sucks. This morning when I checked in, I thought that I had somehow adjusted my browser or something.

-John
Posted by: Reiki

Re: What happened? - 10/01/06 01:54 AM

Yes I thought it looked weird this morning too.
Definitely prefer how it used to look rather than how it looks now... under firefox it looks very "old" and frumpy.
Posted by: pepto_bismol

Re: What happened? - 10/01/06 03:36 PM

the forums wern't working for me at all yesterday! I kept getting an error message whenever I clicked on any subject. Glad I can at least read posts again!
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: What happened? - 10/01/06 03:49 PM

it's almost like the style sheet files for the site got hosed or something. weird.