WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!!

Posted by: noobsamurai

WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!! - 10/18/05 06:08 PM

I always hear of the sword forum when i post disscusions in the wepons catigory....but cannot find it....what is it called??im looking for the forum of discussing swords
Posted by: KiDoHae

Re: WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!! - 10/18/05 07:15 PM

That would be the "Sword Arts" located just below this forum on the main menu.
Posted by: oldman

Re: WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!! - 10/18/05 11:00 PM

Aye, the keen intuition of the Samurai!
Posted by: JoelM

Re: WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!! - 10/18/05 11:42 PM

At least they're not too noble to ask for directions.
Posted by: noobsamurai

Re: WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!! - 10/19/05 03:33 PM

im a noob...what can i say
im not afraid to ask directions....whats the worst that could happen? some game addicted kids gonna make a cheap joke at me while im out on a date and hes at home playing socom with 40 year old men?
Posted by: oldman

Re: WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!! - 10/19/05 04:09 PM

No, I think the worst that could happen is that you scrape up enough money between your allowance and your grandma's underwear drawer to actually purchase something longer and sharper than a butter knife.
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!! - 10/19/05 06:23 PM

Quote:

No, I think the worst that could happen is that you scrape up enough money between your allowance and your grandma's underwear drawer to actually purchase something longer and sharper than a butter knife.

BWAHAHAHAH!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!
Posted by: Kintama

Re: WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!! - 10/19/05 08:16 PM

Quote:

LOL. pwned.
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL SWORD FORUM!! - 10/20/05 04:50 AM

Quote:

I use a spoon for butter.

By the way, there is no "Official Sword Forum"