can i change my name?

Posted by: jaret345

can i change my name? - 08/12/05 06:34 PM

is it possible to change my name without making a new account? i want to still keep the same amount of posts that i have, my name is not jaret this is my friends old account and i just used this so i would like to change the name i hope its possible
Posted by: JoelM

Re: can i change my name? - 08/13/05 01:53 AM

I know of no way in which to change your name. To register under a different name you will also have to use a different email address, many are available free from various websites.

As a side note I don't think that it really matters if you keep your number of posts or not. It is just a number, if your posts make sense, then you will be respected.
Posted by: Isshinryukid4life

Re: can i change my name? - 10/25/05 09:28 AM

Quote:

is it possible to change my name without making a new account? i want to still keep the same amount of posts that i have, my name is not jaret this is my friends old account and i just used this so i would like to change the name i hope its possible

Quote:

I've changed my name 7 times,b/c the site used to go down every now & then & I would lose my username,but that would only happen after the site was down;Other than that i don't believe you can change your username.
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: can i change my name? - 10/26/05 11:57 PM

You changed your name 7 times and ended up with.......never mind.

Re: can i change my name? - 10/27/05 12:42 AM

Quote:

HA!!
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: can i change my name? - 10/27/05 01:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

HA!!

Actually I wanted to ask what were the other 6, but was afraid, very afraid........

Re: can i change my name? - 10/27/05 01:58 AM

Could they be something like ishkidinlife4ryu, ryulife4kidinish, or lifekidish4inryu?