Fight Advice

Posted by: Anonymous

Fight Advice - 03/08/05 05:57 PM

Hello!

I noticed this forum and figured id post the prediciment im in. For the last few weeks another fellow student has been harasing me, both verbally and physically... I don't like to fight but am getting to the point where I really need it to end, I know he waits for the bus after school and I can probably start it there anytime... Aside telling me to tell a counciler or such, any advice or specific move I could do or you could explain to give me that edge? (aside from killing or seriosuly injuring the person.) Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Divigen (edited 03-08-2005).]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Fight Advice - 04/05/05 07:59 PM

My advice is to fight back but to a certain degree for example if he is waiting for you at the bus stop walk straight up to and don't look unconfirdent and spray him in the eye with peper spray ( if this is not avliavble then use some bathroom spray or aerisal ) after doing this make sure he is on the ground maybe you will need to trip him up after just start shouting at him when hes on the ground e.g. insults if h trys to get up spray him again and maybe a bit of psyiccal force (odn't worry about making him blind it will not happen the eye will produce water to protect from going blind this may not seem like the nicest way to aproch this situation but then again any way you do will not be nice