finding a ju jutsu school

Posted by: kyokushinkai

finding a ju jutsu school - 07/20/05 11:06 PM

I tried looking through the yellow pages and it had it listed but when I went to where there was suppose to info on it in the phone book it had nothing.So I was just wondering if there was an organization with a website that may have a list of their dojo's.Normally I wouldn't be picky about just going to judo but I already went there and I enjoyed it the first day but after that another instructor tookover and he was an ass I was 11 and he was like 26 and my first day he fractured my forearm on a reap knowing I didn't know what to do and even after when I went back he was never nice to me and a lot of people have quit that dojo but I know he's still there so I don't plan on going there,plus I think ju jutsu would suit me better anyway.
Posted by: skinner

Re: finding a ju jutsu school - 07/21/05 02:02 PM

give us a country/rough area and we might be able to help.

-steve
Posted by: kyokushinkai

Re: finding a ju jutsu school - 07/21/05 09:35 PM

oops sorry about that.I live in P.E.I.,Canada
Posted by: Kungfukidd

Re: finding a ju jutsu school - 10/07/05 07:11 PM

I train in Kajukenpo Chuan Fa Kung Fu here in Charlottetown. It is a system that includes standup and ground fighting. We are very self defence oriented. We have several forms that you learn through out the belt levels and many many may extras that you can learn if you wish to. We do weapons training, and several different forms of sparring...from point to full contact(with respect, we all have to go to work/school in the morning ) We do grappling in the kung fu class but there is also shoot wrestling. The same teacher is running that class. It is mostly ground total body submission fighting, with a little stand up thrown in. There is much more to it than this but this post would be way to long.
We are located at 300 Allan St. Behind Parkdale Variety close to the civic center.
Class run as follows
Sun kf 4:30pm-6pm sw 6pm-7:30pm or 8pm
Mon kf 7:30pm-9pm
Tues sw 7pm-9pm
Wed kf 7:30pm-9pm