What Should I Take?

Posted by: Anonymous

What Should I Take? - 04/27/05 10:47 AM

Hi. Quick question. I want to gain weight! What supplements could I take to increase weight and muscle strength as well as endurance. Should I take whey? Creatine? What? With that I should say the only thing that I can buy with large amounts (food-wise) is eggs and tuna. I've had a lot of sugguestions fot those, so...

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Re: What Should I Take? - 04/27/05 10:57 AM

Most fitness and bodybuilding stores sell weight gain products. They differ in calories depending on how much weight you want to gain. Just go to a store and ask the shop assistant about the weight gain range they stock. I'm sure they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps!

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]Chanters

Re: What Should I Take? - 04/29/05 09:36 AM

yorik17 the only proper weigh you will gain weight is eat eat eat eat. thats my advice to you

Re: What Should I Take? - 04/29/05 02:15 PM

If you are new to weight lifting I would suggest staying away from any supplements until you have established yourself a routine you can stick to. Eat 5 to 6 small meals a day. Try to eat a couple of hours before working out and immediately (with in an hour) after working out.

Once you are on a regular schedule that you find easy sticking to and you don't plan on quiting, then look into Creatine and Protein. This way you will know what your body is capable of and won't have to attribute any gains to supplements. Any gains from the supplements after that will be gravy.