EAS Precision Protein

Posted by: Anonymous

EAS Precision Protein - 04/06/05 07:32 PM

Im trying to find a way to put on weight ..and im kinda confused how to ...these drinks are 42g of protein ..it says for muscle gain ..but then it says a dietary supplement ..so what will it do? make me diet or make me gain weight? im confused ..please help ..thx

Re: EAS Precision Protein - 04/06/05 08:10 PM

says that on my creatine its also the same brand same brand too it says take 5g a day 4 times a day 42g pretty good

Re: EAS Precision Protein - 04/06/05 08:36 PM

Hello Izzdan,
Regardless of the brand, at the end of the day its just a supplement. It supplements Your diet to help You recover and help build muscle.

Just by drinking a protein drink once or twice each day wont make you big. If it was that easy we would all be huge...

You need to train hard and heavy, EAT, EAT... and eat some more. You can use the supplements to help inbetween meals. Mix some oats in the protein to make a good meal replacement. Try to eat at least six times a day. It can be hard sometimes to fit all the food in. Thats what the supplements are for. Use it once ot twice a day (depends if you can afford it).

And Izzdan, try to think of supplements as just a little help. Dont get disillusioned by suplements and supplement companies. Supplements arent potions. Make sure Your training and diet is good.

Re: EAS Precision Protein - 04/06/05 08:44 PM

Thanks guys ..I do eat alot of oatmeal and fish and chicken ..well fishsticks ..but I guess thats pretty much the same ..I do work 10 hour days so it's hard to eat 6 meals a day ..But will do what you said again thanks ..appreciate it
Posted by: MikeMartial

Re: EAS Precision Protein - 04/06/05 09:01 PM

Before getting into any supplementation, you need to learn about protein, carbs, and fats, in relation to sports nutrition.

And I mean learn, not ask "what are carbs?!".

Try different internet resources, and also hit up your local library or bookstore on sports nutrition.

The best answers should be found through self-education.

Re: EAS Precision Protein - 04/07/05 09:26 PM

ok I did do alot of research on the stuff you guys listed ..Thanks for the info ..ok now my question ..I drank one of those drinks I listed then worked out blah blah blah ..thats not the important part ..but come time for bed I had alot of trouble sleeping ..very restless ..I was waking up every hour and felt wide awake every time I woke up ..was quite disturbing ...is there something I did wrong? I dont work out much in fact this was the first time in years i've actually worked out ..Its hard to find exact info on working out and what you should and shouldn't do ..any input would be helpful ..

Thanks again,