I need to lose 10lbs

Posted by: Anonymous

I need to lose 10lbs - 03/11/05 07:10 PM

I need some advice on losing about 10 lbs. I work out 4-5 times per week for 45 minutes each time doing a combination of Matt Furey's Royal Court with ladders of pull ups, dips, and sit ups added in. I'm in decent shape but I can't seem to get rid of the belly fat. What do you recommend as far as diet and supplements, etc. Please don't tell me to just eat less. If I cut out the junk (cake and cookies, etc.) what should I eat instead. If I'm having a heck of a craving at night after a hard work out what should I do? I know this sounds like a basic question, but I can exercise until I'm blue in the face but I can't get rid of my belly fat...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I need to lose 10lbs - 03/11/05 09:48 PM

alright man... i know for a fact that you will loose weight fast, but you will have HUGE cravings on this... go on that adkins diet. it does work.. and im living proof of that, but like i said you will have cravings for like the first week and then you will start loosein the pounds, and another thing that you can do is take a trash bag and cut out holes in it for your head, and arms... put that on under some clothes and go running or wear it when you exercise... that will help you loose some weight too, just by sweating it off. but hope that helped you out a lil bit. good luck!

Re: I need to lose 10lbs - 03/12/05 10:17 AM

Thanks for the info. Since I don't want to have to read a novel or encyclopedia, were can I find a quick read on the Adkins diet? I've also heard that chromium picolinate is good for controlling cravings. Also, has anybody ever heard of the Warrior Diet available on Dragondoor.com? I've used it with a littel success but never really stuck with it.