Now we have Pills for martial arts?

Posted by: Anonymous

Now we have Pills for martial arts? - 02/17/05 11:37 AM

I was reading an Ad in "Inside Kung-Fu", about pills that increase the rate at which responses are sent from your brain to your muscles.. I forget the name of the pills but I'm interested on any material ( especially the name :P of the product )that you guys may have heard or seen on this product. Thanks!

Re: Now we have Pills for martial arts? - 02/17/05 03:50 PM

Yeah I read that thing one time in the magazine to it suppose you response faster,

I still think there are No better way to get better then training, your body have muscle memory the more you practice or do it correctly you become better at it,

Don't go for all of this magic, magic, secret Potion stuff. In martial arts there is NO Short Cut.

taichi

Re: Now we have Pills for martial arts? - 02/17/05 03:52 PM

Hmmm... soldier pill? *remembers Naruto* Nah... this doesn't give chakra or heal you... more like a speed pill. I'm sure that's somewhere.

Re: Now we have Pills for martial arts? - 02/17/05 04:04 PM

No no, I don't want to take it, I don't even take protein powder. I like to stay natural in my training, but I am curious how it works, who develops it, and what the hazards are.

Re: Now we have Pills for martial arts? - 02/17/05 04:31 PM

Hazards ... your wallet will be less full.
Who developes it ... people out to make money by praying on the wants of people.

Every company can make claims for their product but they usually cover their butts with fine print. And people who monitor this are far and few and they give false claiming companies I think 1 to 2 years before they go after them.

Re: Now we have Pills for martial arts? - 02/18/05 07:47 PM

I didn't read the article so I'm sure if this is what was in it or not, but I do know of one product that is supposedly proven to be effective in speeding up neural responses. The name is Brain Quicken. You can read all about it at www.brainquicken.com.

[This message has been edited by paulbrown (edited 02-18-2005).]