How to increase my weight?

Posted by: Anonymous

How to increase my weight? - 02/14/05 06:33 AM

Hii,
I am 29 years old male. I am 173 cms in height and 58 kg in wieght. How do I increase my weight?

Thanks
Posted by: schanne

Re: How to increase my weight? - 02/14/05 09:48 AM

Eat plenty of mashed potatoes & meat loaf, quickly lie on the couch and watch TV......trust me you will gain weight, I have physical proof that this technique works perfectly! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Re: How to increase my weight? - 02/14/05 04:09 PM

Take a look at the Strengthing portion of this forum. This is asked a lot but be prepared because you'll have to work hard to do it. This means lifting heavy weights, eating properly and resting.

Re: How to increase my weight? - 02/14/05 07:31 PM

Try eating six time a day in a small divided meal. Example, breakfast, 4 egg white only, 4 slice to whole wheat bread, 1 banana, 1 to 1 cup of juice, orange , rasperry or apple juice,1 cup water, two teaspoon or table spoon of jam,.

In between lunch I would have a 12 to 16 oz smoothie, healthy one I prefer, like mixed 2 cup milk, hope you not lactose interlorence, some protein power, some fruit like rasperry, blackberry, strawberry or banana.

Lunch make your own turkey breast or chicken breast sandwich, skinless prefer, 1 apple, 1 or 2 banana, 2 cup water. Or make some chicken pasta, or spaggeti, be creative.

I would also reccomend eating healthy, eat whole wheat, vege, fruit, drink a least 8 cups of water a day.

Ask your doctor to see what He/She reccomend

taichi