need 2 get fatter

Posted by: Anonymous

need 2 get fatter - 01/30/05 01:19 PM

well im 15 about 5'8 and im 115 pounds. i heard that u need 2 eat more calories than i take in. how much more since eatin 2 much is bad. should i be concerned about eatin more carbs or calories? should i get use those vitamins or supplements that provide calories and whihc one is perferred?
appreciated for replies

Re: need 2 get fatter - 02/02/05 12:52 AM

You have to eat alot to gain weight, and I would not reccomend taking any supplent.

You best way to gain weight is eating heathy

eat aleast 5 to 6 time a day in divided into six small meal. Eat healthy, breakfast eat oakmeal with banana, cup of orange juice two egg white only, yoke is bad, to much cholestrol, two slice bread with strawberry jam.

between breakfast and lunch, eat two banana, some grape or an apple, peanut butter sandwhich.

lunch,, I would eat, a 6 0z tuna, broil, fry or skiness chicken breast with 2 cup rice. one to two cup water.

before dinner I eat some an apple, 1 banana, some grape, some vegeble, broccoli, salad. and for desert drink a milkshake, or cheese cake.

Dinner eat some spagetti, with meat ball, or chicken with some bread and some vegeable like broccoli or corn.

that just an example of what I eat, so be creative, and eat healthy. Have a well balance diet and drink a lot water to.

I would also reccomend join the local gym and workout over there too.

good luck

taichi

Re: need 2 get fatter - 02/27/05 03:04 PM

You need more calories as well as good fats, avocado, canola oil, olive oil. 115 pounds for a 5'8" person is way to thin. You NEED good fats as well as some sat. fat to properly metabolize certain vitamins. The best diets stay away from hydrongenated and trans fats but are diverse with ALL things in moderation. If you do not get enough proper nutrition (and supplements are not going to do it) you WILL have serious health problems.

[This message has been edited by grrrl24 (edited 02-27-2005).]

Re: need 2 get fatter - 02/28/05 12:08 AM

i heard u hav to shock ur body into gaining weight by suddenly eating as much as u can every meal of the day... and besides eating more u gotta do more exercise to make u hungry enough to shove down as much as u can in the next meal but make sure u eat stuff with a good amount of protein cuz that helps make muscle tissue and all. this actually works cuz i've dun this and i gained a coupla kilos in lik 3 weeks

-hope it helpz

Re: need 2 get fatter - 03/03/05 01:16 PM

When you are done growing, you will gain weight.

Re: need 2 get fatter - 03/05/05 07:56 PM

if you wanna gain it... eat bread, wheat, sodas, different things with a lot of carbs in them. but be careful when you do it. and if thats the route you decide to go, make sure you take some pills too.