wieght lose

Posted by: Anonymous

wieght lose - 01/25/05 05:18 PM

i really need help im 13 and wiegh 175 pounds and im really scared all the kids make fun of me i mean dont get me wrong i am popular but no boys like me and i wanna change that so i have a dance in 4 weeks any tips on how to loose wieght fast well if there is e mail me at bballchik_10@hotmail.com thank you

Re: wieght lose - 01/25/05 06:22 PM

well for me the atkins diet did wonders even though i wouldnt suggest it for the long term, dramaticlly cut ur carb intake and run rune very day after school or ride a bike every day just try to get active for atleast 30 minutes a day and be sure to stretch sufficiently but wen i started the atkins diet i was about 200lbs and in about 4 weeks with out doing exercise i lost about 8-10 lbs so im sure the results would be greater with cardio exercise but, atkins in the long run isnt the best im just suggesting it cause u want quick results

Re: wieght lose - 01/26/05 11:32 PM

You need aerobic exercise, meaning something that gets your heart rate up like running. That kind of exercise burns fat. For the period of time you're looking at try 45 minutes a day of something that really wears you out.

As for food, Atkins works well for the short run as said by meweiss182, but don't stay on it for a long time because it can cause kidney and liver problems. For the most part just try to take in less fat. Don't eat less, because that will slow down your metabolism. It's not how much you eat, it's what you eat. Eat fruits and vegetables opposed to candy. Cut out caffeine period. No cokes at all. Try to get under 20 grams of fat per meal, or around there anyway.