Fat face and neck

Posted by: Anonymous

Fat face and neck - 01/23/05 03:33 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows how to thin out your face and neck to be a bit more defined?

Re: Fat face and neck - 01/23/05 04:01 PM

I am no expert, but I would think if you are losing weight for your whole body, that your face and neck would lose weight along with the rest of the body. I have seen exercise machines for the neck though. So in other words, I really do do not know how to do lose weight in neck and in the face. Sorry for the bad post.

-Joe-
Posted by: MikeMartial

Re: Fat face and neck - 01/23/05 04:31 PM

Spot reduction is a pure myth. The only way to actually get rid of accumulated fat deposits in certain areas is by weight reduction all over.

Re: Fat face and neck - 01/30/05 01:45 PM

There is definately a way to do it. Implement a great workout plan including cardio and strength training, and the right nutrition. If you work hard enough, believe it or not, you can see results and ultimately accomplish this in 3-5 months. Where did i get this number? Simple. By watching "The Biggest Loser", it was a reality show on Fox (im not sure, i forgot, it was either fox or NBC) that involved overweight contestants that went to a training ranch w/ personal trainers. If you saw the contestants, they were pretty fat, including the face and neck regions. Towards the end of their program, you could definately see DRAMATIC results. If you saw the after pics, you would not believe that they were ever fat at all! Its a real motivational TV series and shows that it is very possible.