need help and opiions on my plan

Posted by: Anonymous

need help and opiions on my plan - 12/24/04 06:31 PM

hey
im 15 5'7 and 150-160 pounds (depends on the time of day JK) and im jus trying to lose all this xtra stomach weight i have i have cuts for a 6 pack but im still a little big idk how i have cutz and am i a little chunky down there. well jus about last week ive started to eat healthy so here is my plan

i usally eat nothing for bfast cuz i ahve no time b4 i go to skool
-in skool i kinda cheat my diet and get a little bit of fries and sandwich of the day and pasta salad but im going to stop eating that crap (wat can i take for lunch taht is ez to make )
- wen i get home from skool i have a apple and a glass of chocolate milk
- for dinner i have a salad and a glass of water

--------------------------------------------
then i usally go to boxing and kickboxing ( real kick boxing not somthing that women take at the gym) for about 2 hrs a class (intense) and im wondering if 250 cunches w/ weights on my stomach only like 6 pounds would help cuz i read some where that cunches dont really help lose fat ...........................

i really need to get in shape for lax session my first year playing and if u have any good exerciese for stanima plz tell me and any good exercise for losing the fat on ur stomach tell me plz......................

- sean
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: need help and opiions on my plan - 12/26/04 12:45 AM

exercise..do blast exercise not long jogs..such as, sprint for 30 seconds or a minute then stop for the same amount of time, then go again and again. also eat less fatty foods.

you should be having a breakfast because that will kickstart your metabolism and dont eat before you goto bed as your metabolism slows down when you sleep.