Exercise that gets rid of Lovehandles

Posted by: Anonymous

Exercise that gets rid of Lovehandles - 11/18/04 09:36 PM

Ok this will sound typiclly .. wierd but even though i exercise ALOT i can get a six pack just fine but all off my fat goes to my darn sides and I cannot get rid of it to save my life. I need to lose four inches off my waist to get into track again which is coming up soon can anyone help me?? I only have 2 months
Posted by: Brewer

Re: Exercise that gets rid of Lovehandles - 11/19/04 05:36 PM

Hello,
Get yourself a plastic garbage bag and cut out holes for your arms and head.rub yourself down with vaseline,cover with the bag and maybe a couple of sweaters and exercise like hell.Ofcourse make sure you drink plenty of water.
Posted by: MikeMartial

Re: Exercise that gets rid of Lovehandles - 11/20/04 11:47 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Brewer:
Hello,
Get yourself a plastic garbage bag and cut out holes for your arms and head.rub yourself down with vaseline,cover with the bag and maybe a couple of sweaters and exercise like hell.Ofcourse make sure you drink plenty of water.
[/QUOTE]

Ok, that was a joke, right? [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] I knew it, funny guy!

Darth: 8 weeks isn't much, but if you crank up your cardio, and make some serious changes in your dietary intake (if they need changing), you should see some changes.

If your sporting a 6 pack now, but still have those damn side handles---join the rest of us. Genetically, men hold fat there until the very end.