Losing Alot of Fat/ Hastening Metabolism

Posted by: Anonymous

Losing Alot of Fat/ Hastening Metabolism - 10/26/04 03:18 PM

hello i am in need for any exersice/ diet plan possible. I weigth about 180 pound or so and it is mostly on my legs and stomach. I also want to gain muscle and increase sprinting speed(of course one step at a time). Thanx in advance

Re: Losing Alot of Fat/ Hastening Metabolism - 10/27/04 12:49 AM

diet plans work best when you tailor them to yourself. check out the threads in this section. lots of people have offered really good solutions and education.
later
tony

Re: Losing Alot of Fat/ Hastening Metabolism - 10/27/04 07:33 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mastersasuke911:
hello i am in need for any exersice/ diet plan possible. I weigth about 180 pound or so and it is mostly on my legs and stomach. I also want to gain muscle and increase sprinting speed(of course one step at a time). Thanx in advance[/QUOTE]

Not to sound like a commercial, but check with your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise program.

That being said, not eating junk (especially simple/refined carbs like sugar and processed, fiberless flours), along with proper cardiovascular exercise, is the key.

Re: Losing Alot of Fat/ Hastening Metabolism - 11/02/04 04:30 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mastersasuke911:
hello i am in need for any exersice/ diet plan possible. I weigth about 180 pound or so and it is mostly on my legs and stomach. I also want to gain muscle and increase sprinting speed(of course one step at a time). Thanx in advance[/QUOTE]

I would recommend following something simple and effective like the body for life program. at http://www.eas.com to lose fat and gain muscle. And then move onto doing sprint drills, in conjunction with plyometrics, that should help with the speed..

Re: Losing Alot of Fat/ Hastening Metabolism - 11/02/04 02:33 PM

thanx guys for the advice. I really opreshiate (i cant spell) it!!!