????? Losing Wieght... A lot ?????

Posted by: Anonymous

????? Losing Wieght... A lot ????? - 09/24/04 09:33 PM

I need some serious help... I am 13 and wieght 180 pounds. If you saw me you would think about 160 because I am very compact. I need someeon to give me major advice so I can get in shape. I have about 15 -20 pounds of fat on my legs and 20 pounds of fat on my stomach. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ????? Losing Wieght... A lot ????? - 09/25/04 07:49 AM

hey, i'm 15 and i know how hard it can be to lose weight. the best advice i can give you is to eat a little bit less and to move a little bit more.
don't go overboard because it will back fire on you. and always remember, a little bit of chocolate is not a bad thing [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
good luck girl
Anika

[This message has been edited by anika_89 (edited 09-25-2004).]

Re: ????? Losing Wieght... A lot ????? - 12/07/04 10:28 PM

hey i know wat ur feelin i belive it was 2ish years ago and i was in a bad eating habit. i was gaining about 20 pounds a year. i was about 12 and prob 5'5 or 5'6 and weighd prob 160. wat i did was started to excersize alot!!!!!!! gym prob every other day and i did the low carb diet lol for prob 1 and 3/4 years and i held my weight at 160 for ya that long then unfortunetly holloween came around and i put on round 10 ish pounds becuase i didn't excersize and eat my candy yum yum. lol jk, so as of now i am 5'10 and am now only 5 pounds over weight as aposed to 20 to 25 pounds. so diet ideas. no soda excpet every once and a while maybe once or twice a month. depending if u eat alot of breads n stuff like i did dont eat as much bread, cut the fast food if u eat to much maybe once a month if at all if u snack too much change the snacks to like carrots or fruits. and wat i do is when i am at my friends house since most of them r thinner then me i ussually only eat when they eat and eat as much as they eat when i am hangin with them. i am aslo now working out hard hard hard everyday but i now have to get to eating helthier snacks and i will be fine and u should to. so eat healthy food and work out and also when u really feel like quiting ur work out and dont want to do things just remeber how much better you will look after a few months. o and dont weigh your self everyday bad idea, and when u first start working out and eating right dont expect to see a diff in 2 days or so wait a month or so then weigh and dont weight after weekends weigh ur self in the middle of the week like wendsday or on a friday.