Parsley and Gall Stones

Posted by: Brewer

Parsley and Gall Stones - 06/24/01 10:45 PM

Hey,
I hope this might help some of you.I was diagnosed with gall stones and was informed I was going to need an operation.I had read previously about parsley disolving gall stones and I went for it.I would injest about 1/2 cup or so during every meal and did this on a regular basis.When I went back to see the doctor, he asked me if I had passed them and I said I don't think so,he then informed me that I would of deffinately
known had I passed them.The parsley must of done it's job,I didn't have gall stones anymore and it saved me from having a operation.
Your Brother in the Arts
Posted by: kyokushinshuffle

Re: Parsley and Gall Stones - 06/13/03 02:05 AM

Are you sure you had Gallstones and not Kidney stones??

A Gallstone would have to be about 8mm to pass through the bile duct. Then it would come out in your stool.

Please let me know because I have a Gallstone but refuse to have my Gallbladder removed. I take Actigall(perscription) Peppermint oil,Phosphatydle Choline(spl?),Milk Thisle and Stone Free. I have also Tried Olive oil & lemon juice and a caster oil compress... oh yeah and accupuncture.

University of Conneticuit is working on a treatment to only remove the stone but its still under investigation.

As you can see I will try about any thing to get rid of this damn stone . Please let me know.

Thanks