Ginseng, Garlic and Vinegar

Posted by: Brewer

Ginseng, Garlic and Vinegar - 03/02/01 08:44 PM

Hello Everyone,
Those of you who are starting an exercise program or are already in a training
schedule.Should definitely look into cleansing your system out.This will not only
make you feel better but will aid you in making better gains.
Let's say for example: you have been traing for two months and your progression
seems to be very slow.This is the natural course your body will take until you have cleaned your system out.
Now, if you had flushed out your system
at the very beginning your progress would of been at alot faster pace.
Trying to build up your body and cleanse your system at the same time is not
only hard on you,but also very hard on your system and bad for your health.I would suggest trying some herbs and natural type foods to clean out your body of all the waste material it stores up inside of us.
First I would say to utilize Ginseng,
this aids in sleep for better recuperation,
it helps stabilize the nervous system.And any of you know who have worked out really hard, how the hands start to shake.This is because the nervous system has been taxed.Ginseng also helps a number of other things but I will stick to these two properties I have mentioned.
Next, I would like to talk to you
about Garlic,this one aids in cleansing the body, especially the blood in which it helps to remove Cholesterol,it also helps to clean the kidneys of unwanted waste.
Now, I will come to the subject of
Vinegar.This here helps a number of things
but we are generally interested in it's cleansing properties.It has an overall cleaning affect of the entire system.
If you have any questions as to how one would go about using these,I will be more than happy to help.
Your Brother in the Arts
Posted by: bil

Re: Ginseng, Garlic and Vinegar - 06/05/01 04:57 PM

yes how DO you use these three to clean out your body

ginseng
garlic
vineger

Re: Ginseng, Garlic and Vinegar - 06/06/01 10:45 AM

Hello bil,
First of all I would eat the garlic with my meals.A piece about the size of your thumbnail per day will do fine.You can eat 1/3 of this with each meal,if you eat three meals a day.Or you can utilize garlic powder and sprinkle a little bit on your food each meal.Another way of using the whole garlic is by taking a piece the size of your numbnail,drink one 8 ounce glass of water put the garlic in your mouth and drink it down with two more 8 ounce glasses of water.If this size of a piece of garlic seems to big for you to swallow,then cut it down to the size that you will feel comfortable with,but drink it with the last two glasses of water.You want to take in a piece atleast the size of your thumnail.After doing so,about 20 to 30 minutes later you will get a warming sensation and soon after you will have the urge to urinate.You will be able to tell that tha cleansing affect is at work by the odor of your urine.I would only do this at the beginning of the week for three weeks and then stop,you shouldn't need anymore.If you are going to be eating the garlic with your meals then you can continue for as long as you choose to do so.
The vinegar,take a cap full of vinegar and mix it with a 12 ounce glass of water and drink it,do this in the middle of the week.I would not drink the garlic and vinegar at the same time as this could be hard on your stomach.I don't know what type of body constitution you have,but people use salad drassings that are made of garlic and vinegar all the time and on a regular basis.The time of the day that you drink this is up to you,I would choose to drink it during the morning hours but not until you have relieved yourself of the garlic.I would drink this garlic and water for three weeks then stop as you shouldn't need anymore.
The Genseng, I would steep a cup of Genseng and drink it warm 1/2 hour before bed time.This you can continue to do as long as you would like,at first it has a bitter taste that you may need to get accustomed too.Now, before doing any of this I would suggest you talk to your doctor.As I said before I don't know your body constitution and you could have a stomach or system that won't tolerate garlic,vinegar and genseng to well.It's always best to consult your physician.I am not a physician,just a fellow Martial Artist trying to help you out.Take care and good luck.
Your Brother in the Arts

Re: Ginseng, Garlic and Vinegar - 06/17/01 05:06 PM

Hey bil,
Just wondering if you decided to go for it or if you have discussed it with a physician yet?Either way I would like to know.And if you have started let me know what you think about any results.
Your Brother in the Arts