Request to answer this health related question?

Posted by: Angel Saini

Request to answer this health related question? - 12/09/09 05:47 AM

Hi,

Its a request to answer my question to the doctors, anybody related to medicine or people who knows about it.

What is blood count?

Why is the reason of blood count less in a human body?

Is it dangerous?

---------------------------
NO SPAM ALLOWED
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Request to answer this health related question? - 12/10/09 05:14 PM

These are all questions for professionals to answer, which I highly doubt we have here in that fashion. Don't get me wrong, there are knowledgeable people here that may have an understanding of this but again talk to your doctor. What answers you will get here you can already Google.
Posted by: Cord

Re: Request to answer this health related question? - 12/10/09 05:41 PM

If you have been told you have a low blood count, the same people who discovered this will tell you all you need to know about it. Go back to those doctors.
Posted by: suman12

Re: Request to answer this health related question? - 01/23/11 02:42 AM

Blood count is type of desease. nobody can answer these questions without doctors. You should to visit a special doctor to ask these questions.

Posted by: john razor

Re: Request to answer this health related question? - 01/24/11 06:34 AM

The high could be a white cell which could mean you have an infection somewhere. The low I would prob say was iron. Ring them back and ask if you're worried hun. Most receptionist can read the results over the phone. I know mine does. At least you will know what's what before you go back.
Posted by: alexander10

Re: Request to answer this health related question? - 01/31/11 05:27 AM

Originally Posted By: john razor
The high could be a white cell which could mean you have an infection somewhere. The low I would prob say was iron. Ring them back and ask if you're worried hun. Most receptionist can read the results over the phone. I know mine does. At least you will know what's what before you go back.

This is a great definition john.This is a best definition for this.