Anthony Colpo Corrects Cord's Fallacies

Posted by: sweetashley

Anthony Colpo Corrects Cord's Fallacies - 05/30/07 06:27 PM

Hey Cord

SUPPORT YOUR CONTENTIONS OR SHUT IT FOOL

The anti cholesterol paradigm is a COMPLETE FARCE

Do a google search of Anthony Colpo and Dr. Uffe Ravnskov

ANTHONY COLPO supports everything he says with tightly controlled clinical evidence

http://www.ravnskov.nu/cholesterol.htm

http://www.lowcarbmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162

NO randomized clinical trial has ever shown LDL to be CAUSAL OF CHD NONE ZERO.

CHOLESTEROL - LOWERING SHORTENS LIVES

READ THE GREAT CHOLESTEROL CON and The Cholesterol Myths by Anthony Colpo and Dr Ufef Ravnskov and CONFRONT Cord the know it all

I HAVE EXPOSED YOU CORD

Yours In Healthy Saturated Fat,

RAZWELL
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Anthony Colpo Corrects Cord's Fallacies - 05/30/07 06:34 PM

Hey Raz! I thought that was you. Still no girlfriend, huh? Alrighty then, see you later.
Posted by: JKogas

Re: Anthony Colpo Corrects Cord's Fallacies - 05/30/07 07:44 PM

Miami is NOT THE TROPICS, lol

FOOLS!
Posted by: crablord

Re: Anthony Colpo Corrects Cord's Fallacies - 05/30/07 09:06 PM

lmao
Posted by: Cord

Re: Anthony Colpo Corrects Cord's Fallacies - 05/31/07 04:41 AM

So old. So repetetive. So dull. I wish he would go back to talking about Gerrit Badenhorst and Morgan Freeman, at least it could be amusing.
I am happy to leave the links up for those interested. I have stated on many occasions that dietary factors are provong less and less related to LDL build up in arteries-looks like its more a genetic trait,(this usually comes up in conversations about eggs as a food source) but eating a diet low in saturated and trans fats does have many health benefits outside of this one concern, and for those with a genetic propensity for hardening of the arteries, it certainly can't hurt to avoid such substances.

When colpo's theories become widely validated and his eating principles recommended by national cardiac foundations and mainstream clinical experts, I will pay a little more attention.
Posted by: Dauragon c mikado

Re: Anthony Colpo Corrects Cord's Fallacies - 06/02/07 08:59 AM

I just want to say that I was deeply affected by this topic...really!
Posted by: pepto_bismol

Re: Anthony Colpo Corrects Cord's Fallacies - 06/17/07 01:50 AM

Quote:

Hey Raz! I thought that was you. Still no girlfriend, huh? Alrighty then, see you later.

omg matt, I can't breath, rofl. Wow, infinite kudos for you, the funnies thing I have read on any website, ever. rofl, and it's the first reply too. lol!

this is so funny... lol