Something wrong with my leg

Posted by: Eric4444

Something wrong with my leg - 02/27/06 10:47 PM

I think I have a problem with my leg. I'm not sure what happened last night. I was saying goodnight to my girlfriend when my leg started to feel numb. It got worse as I walked to my car, I started to lose feeling in it. I got in my car, and had to struggle to press it down on the gas, and everytime I tried to force my foot to press on the gas or the break, it would start pumping uncontrollably. It pumped faster than I could if I was trying to. After about 30 minutes it felt fine. Today I was fine as well. What happened? Should I see a doctor?
Posted by: Cord

Re: Something wrong with my leg - 02/28/06 12:02 AM

Yes you should mention it to your doctor. Sounds like it may have been temporary pressure on nerves, or a circulatory problem. Either way the cause may need to be investigated, even if the symptoms do not show themselves constantly.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Something wrong with my leg - 02/28/06 12:51 AM

I totally agree Eric, go see a doctor it couldn't hurt. Might as well put yourself at ease. When I first hurt my neck and shoulder my arm went numb and I thought nothing of it later. Then something minor set it off and things by that time were worse. Possible if I had went things could have been caught earlier and treatment could have started. Again if could be nothing but again put yourself at ease. If you asked the question you had concern so you might as well follow the advise.