Supplement Question.

Posted by: AkhilleusWeeps

Supplement Question. - 02/16/06 07:50 PM

I apologize if this has been posted before but....has anyone here used creatine? I've returned to the traditional dojang I once belonged too and I would like to speed up my bodies ability to repair it self after very strenous workouts. I'm not looking for a shortcut to bypass this first months pain but would like to be able to use my legs at work where they are greatly needed a day after tearing them up at the dojang. (not to mention walking up stairs at the freakin uni.)

Thanks for reading and replying. =]
Posted by: VDJ

Re: Supplement Question. - 02/16/06 10:34 PM

Quote:

I apologize if this has been posted before but....has anyone here used creatine? I've returned to the traditional dojang I once belonged too and I would like to speed up my bodies ability to repair it self after very strenous workouts. I'm not looking for a shortcut to bypass this first months pain but would like to be able to use my legs at work where they are greatly needed a day after tearing them up at the dojang. (not to mention walking up stairs at the freakin uni.)

Thanks for reading and replying. =]

Before jumping at the creatine, try increasing your potassium intake. Banana's and the like is a great source to get it from.

VDJ
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Supplement Question. - 02/16/06 10:43 PM

This question was originally posted in the Taekwondo Forum but has been move to the Health & Nutrition Forum. This is the best place for this question where you should find many helpful people and this question has been covered several times. You may also wish to try searches within this forum as they may already answer your question.

Thanks
Posted by: AkhilleusWeeps

Re: Supplement Question. - 02/17/06 12:59 PM

My apologies for posting in the wrong forum, and thanks for the advice VDJ. I read a little more into creatine and that sounds like an excellent idea. Much oblidged.