Personal Blender

Posted by: JoelM

Personal Blender - 08/08/05 02:07 PM

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?pro...rentPage=family

Just something that I got yesterday, and since smoothies/protein shakes are discussed fairly frequently on here I'd share(plus I'm bored). It's quite handy, only two parts to wash (three if you use the lid) as opposed to my previous big clunky one that has many parts to clean.

Well, that's about it...(can you tell I'm bored?)
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Personal Blender - 08/08/05 02:29 PM

Good gracious. I saw the header for this thread, and all I can think is "Sweeney Todd".
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Personal Blender - 08/08/05 05:30 PM

Ha Ha ... good one MattJ.

JoelM ... bored ... sorry to hear about it. Nice looking blender though. I have a couple that I alternate when one is dirty. I have the cheap one from Wal-Mart that doesn't even deserve a picture or link ... but works good enough. Then I have the other that is from a humongous Oster set that I got in 1991 for a wedding present that you can interchange pieces … and why I opted to get the Wal-Mart special. Nice colors.

Sweeney Todd … The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Funny.

JoelM, start up the blender ... smoothies all around.
Posted by: Cord

Re: Personal Blender - 08/08/05 05:49 PM

To christen your new smoothie machine, here is my christmas smoothie recipe- bit early but what the hey

1 tub Haagen Daz 'Baileys Irish cream' flavour ice cream.
1/2 bottle of baileys irish cream
2 spoons double cream
2-4 double shots of jamesons irish whiskey.

Blend the hell out of it and it makes a milkshake of the gods!!

Add a spoon of coffe granules and you have an alternative irish coffe.

Happy christmas!!
Posted by: JoelM

Re: Personal Blender - 08/08/05 11:32 PM

It's never too early for Christmas, I'll have to look into that mix. Although I have already broken it in, used it twice within 12 hours of getting home, actually(bad mix the second time though, never try that one again).

Unfortunately that theatrical reference is lost on me, Matt, I'll have to look into it.
Posted by: ikklehen

Re: Personal Blender - 09/09/05 12:35 PM

Quote:

It's quite handy, only two parts to wash (three if you use the lid)

What happens if you don't use the lid?!?!?! I got visions of mix flying out and splatting around the kitchen! ROFL
Happy blending! xxx