Yo

Posted by: Bouser

Yo - 06/21/05 01:49 PM

I was thinking about taking protein bars, so can someone who takes them tell me how effective they are? do they actually work? and if so please state what kind of bar u take to and i dont want to take the poweders because i was told there pretty pricy,like 70 bucks for a tub, and thats a little to rich for my blood lol.
Posted by: hunterkell

Re: Yo - 06/21/05 02:18 PM

powders gram for gram are the cheapest. go and fine the most inexpensive whey powder u can find and it will not be that much. around where i am at gnc makes the cheapest. whey protein is pretty much all the same.

people will give you one hundred different opinions tho. i found a personal trainer and paid him to teach me for about 2 months; it wasnt cheap, but it made me get fitter faster cuz someone that was a professional was teaching me.....

i use whey and eat a lot of scrambled eggs (1 yolk w/5-6 whites), tuna is ok, chicken. i use met-rx bars every now and then just to break up the monotony.

online is usually cheapest if u google and price.

might i suggest a forum for this type stuff? where weightlifters/bodybuilders/power types go.

hope this helps,
Kel
Posted by: Equis

Re: Yo - 07/02/05 04:30 AM

Yo.
Posted by: SkInHoUnD

Re: Yo - 07/05/05 11:56 AM

I use them as a last resort. You can spend a fortune on them..and ive found the most protein packed bars with the least cals and fat are the most expensive.But hey, tuna isnt exactly cheap either.