This can't be the end !! there must be some way !!

Posted by: vishesh

This can't be the end !! there must be some way !! - 06/01/05 12:04 AM

Hi Guys,
My Name is Vishesh and working as a 3D Artist.
My weight is 65 kg and height is 5’10”

I am very much attracted towards Martial Arts, so I thought its better to prepare my body at home first, than join classes. Everyday I wake up at 4:00 am to do some basic exercises so that my stamina can improve and also it stretches my body too.

But my Problem is that some time back I did Heavy Weight Lifting…….so I think I am having Hernia from some time now. I got swelling in my Left Testicle only.

Thing is guys……if I go for operation than my fear is that I won’t be able to do Martial Arts for the rest of my life as Hernia can Re-Occur easily. This is totally unacceptable to me, as I have to join MA classes at any cost.

So guys I can go for Operation only when I know that I can do MA after the operation. Also what precautions should I take so that I won’t get Hernia again. Is there any particular areas of the body that need to be made strong. Any particular exercises ???? Also which exercises should be totally avoided after Hernia Operation ????

Can I join MA classes after Hernia Operation…..???? if yes, When can i join such classes....
Thanx !!! guys for reading this……..cheers !!!
Posted by: MattJ

Re: This can't be the end !! there must be some way !! - 06/01/05 01:52 PM

I would advise you to talk to a medical professional. I don't think you should take that kind of advice from the internet.
Posted by: HomieGerald

Re: This can't be the end !! there must be some way !! - 06/01/05 02:33 PM

Your testicle is swelling and you think its a hernia? I doubt its a hernia but you should get it checked out by a doctor. It could be testicular cancer.
Posted by: vishesh

Re: This can't be the end !! there must be some way !! - 06/03/05 10:34 PM

Thanx !!! for the suggestion guys........i appreciate a lot.

MattJ,
i am going to see the doctor now......

HomieGerald,
Actually i studied alot on net abt Hernia Symptons........so thats why it looks like a Hernia.

testicular cancer......oh ! man, i need to see a Doctor. that sounds scary
Posted by: Inner_Ear

Re: This can't be the end !! there must be some way !! - 07/30/05 11:20 PM

Ok I've had a hernia repaired, this exact type of hernia, which is called in inguenal hernal due to the name of the region the hernia is in, so don't panic I'll talk you through this. First of all, the swelling, if it goes up past the ahem sac, into the abs, it's definitely a hernia. Second, if you get it repaired and I suggest you do because it will only get worse as gravity pulls more of your intestinal tract through your speedbag over time, you will not be able to do much heavy lifting for a little while, about a month or two, until the incision heals up ok. You will however be able to walk around within a week or two. When you get back into training, start off really slow, and listen to your body carefully, and stretch before anything else ok.