wtf

Posted by: Anonymous

wtf - 03/14/05 12:18 PM

there is no reason to lock the tazer heat sword thread this IS a sword forum is it not?

it is not a scifi topic just an idea if you dont like it by all means say so but dont lock the thread thats just silly
Posted by: cxt

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 12:20 PM

samurai

Actually locking it down is considerably MORE sane than the topic.

Silly would be to keep it open.
Posted by: laf7773

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 12:25 PM

This form is for the serious discussion of legit sword arts ONLY. There will be no more discussion of heated, electric or reverse blade swords here. Period. Take it elsewhere.

The winds of change are coming.
Posted by: Charles Mahan

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 12:28 PM

I agree. This isn't a forum for making up new stuff which is frankly pure fantasy. It's for the discussion of Fighting Arts. Sword arts in particular. One of the more general forums would have been a better location.

[This message has been edited by Charles Mahan (edited 03-14-2005).]

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 01:02 PM

well this site was fun but I dont think I will be missed

I just hope to cross blades with one of you someday so as soon as they touch you wil be writhing on the ground begging (if you can get your mouth muscles to work)for me to stop shocking you

the winds of change are coming(but apperently some of us dont know it yetlololololol9ololololololololllololololololololololololololololololol
lolololololololololololololol)

thank you to all

YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME !!!!!

BBBWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

THE LIGHT BURN YOU ALL

HUCK

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 01:18 PM

Sure thing, Have a nice day.
Posted by: cxt

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 01:41 PM

Wow!

Would you classify that as delusional or just plain sad?

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 02:21 PM

Looks like someone's feelings were hurt. And the world continues to turn.

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 02:28 PM

Salutations!

Yeap! I agree, this forum was being turned into a joke by the super-samurai/ninja wannabes. Thanks a lot!

C. Roman

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 06:23 PM

i know i probably shouldn't do this but oh well......
[QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
hopefully one of us will see the last of you...
hahahaha!!!! get it???
sorry i could not resist.... gonna get off my computer for a while.

Re: wtf - 03/14/05 08:32 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by laf7773:
This form is for the serious discussion of legit sword arts ONLY. There will be no more discussion of heated, electric or reverse blade swords here. Period. Take it elsewhere.

The winds of change are coming.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you very sincerely. Could you include buster swords in your moratorium too please, they are not associated with any legitimate sword art either.

Re: wtf - 03/15/05 01:57 PM

[IMG]http://img183.exs.cx/img183/1875/jedinite3vb.jpg[/IMG]

You swordsmen have the patience of Job.

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 02:18 PM

just so everyone knows a stun gun does NOT shock you like a wall outlett

It shuts down your muscles and uses up all of your blood suger
so you litterally have no energy for five to ten min

and just for the record I am anti heat or buster sord

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 02:41 PM

No it doesn't shock you like a wall socket, but it doesn't use up all your blood sugar either. I've seen several people hit with a taser, as soon as the juice is turned off they are fine.

No matter how you look at it, an electric/taser sword isn't practical. Do you intend on ever using it? I can tell you in most areas it will be illegal even if used as in home protection.

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 02:52 PM

I dont plan on useing it nor do I plan on useing any of my custom weapons

The people that you are talking about how long were they hit for?
I had my friend eli hit me after 8 or so seconds I pissed my panties and could not stand for about five or ten min after

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 03:27 PM

Stun guns don't "use up" your blood sugar. They will convert it to lactic acid. This could be why you couldn't stand afterwards but it shouldn't last for ten minutes. A 4-5 second shot should be all that is needed. The purpose is to immobilize the individual not incapacitate them.

Now why are you and your friend playing with stun guns? That's not very smart. Again, there is NO practicality in having a taser sword. Why is there a need for electric current in an edged blade? There isn’t.

Plus i thought you were done with this site? I'll say it again. This site is for the discussion of ACTUAL sword arts, not fantasy swords. Take your taser sword to another forum.

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 03:28 PM

I'm 18, and I've done stupid things before, but I think you get the prize. Shocking each other with a taser, wow, you guys must live pretty boring lives.

Go join a club, write an epic, play games, just do anything to use up all the energy you seem to have.

Laf is right, he is always right, usually. 100% right, 60% of the time!! These threads are stupid, cartoons have corrupted the youths of America.....especially me!

I heart cartoons/anime!!

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 04:39 PM

I am not some sakabutu fanboy (I own one anime that I got as a gag )

I asked my friend to shock me the day I got my tazer so I would know what to expect if I ever had to use it

And thank you for correcting me on what I said about blood sugar it was what little I remember from the sales pitch when I bought it which was two or three years ago

and if I could write in "this thread was fun but I dont think it will be missed" I would but I havent been able to edit it

I have had fun reading through this site and I have learned alot. I dont want to leave but will if someone has a problem

Regards: Huck

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 07:04 PM

I don't think anyone has a problem with you personally I certainly don't, it's that several well educated people who have used and studied swords for several years, even decades, have told you that the idea was pointless. You just don't seem to accept that idea, and still maintain that a sword needs some sort of extra non-lethal component to it.

Then again:

"well this site was fun but I dont think I will be missed
I just hope to cross blades with one of you someday so as soon as they touch you wil be writhing on the ground begging (if you can get your mouth muscles to work)for me to stop shocking you

the winds of change are coming(but apperently some of us dont know it yetlololololol9ololololololololllololololololololololololololololololol
lolololololololololololololol)

thank you to all

BBBWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

THE LIGHT BURN YOU ALL

HUCK"

After reading that, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone decided to tear you up and piss on the ashes.

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 08:55 PM

I asked my friend to shock me the day I got my tazer so I would know what to expect if I ever had to use it

......if that is what you wanted to see.... you should've tested it on your friend....
makes more sense than on yourself!!!

or are you merely a glutton for pain??

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 10:55 PM

I meant the crossing blades as sarcasm does any one realy cross blades anymore?

and the other shtuff was an attempt at a funny signiture hence the bbwaaahhahahahahahha

I dont think that the sword NEEDS another component I want MY sword to have it

heck my first custom sword had a crystal instead o a kashira

and by the way I did not ask for my sword to be approved
I merely posted that I was making one and wanted to converse with the original poster

Re: wtf - 03/20/05 11:03 PM

As i stated when i closed the other thread. This is not the forum for this type of discussion. I don't even care if people want to talk about "katana training" they got at their local mcdojo, at least it's some type of training. This forum is not here to waste bandwidth on reverse blades, cartoons and electric swords.

I think I’ll head over to the anime forums and start talking about Mustangs. You see the point yet? Proper topic for the proper forum. That and follow forum rules is all I ask of anyone.