Attn: Cxt and Chen Zen

Posted by: Anonymous

Attn: Cxt and Chen Zen - 01/31/05 06:12 AM

Cxt: Apology accepted--I was busy over the weekend, and I would have replied on the thread in question, had it not already been locked.

Chen Zen: With all due respect, sir, I must humbly protest the locking of the thread. Yes, things became slightly bitter, but moves were already being made at reconciliation when you locked it.

Peace To All,

A_M_P

[This message has been edited by Armed_Man_Piker (edited 01-31-2005).]
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Attn: Cxt and Chen Zen - 01/31/05 07:38 AM

I'm the one that locked the thread. Even though things were becoming more civil it looked as though the purpose of the thread was served. I Chen zen would like the thread re-opened i will do so, provided his question is actually answered by more than one individual. If someone wants to start a new thread to cover the "do" vise "jutsu" topic that is fine. I just prefer not to see three of the more knowledgeable members of this section at each other’s throat over something of this nature.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Attn: Cxt and Chen Zen - 01/31/05 06:52 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by laf7773:
I'm the one that locked the thread. Even though things were becoming more civil it looked as though the purpose of the thread was served. I Chen zen would like the thread re-opened i will do so, provided his question is actually answered by more than one individual. If someone wants to start a new thread to cover the "do" vise "jutsu" topic that is fine. I just prefer not to see three of the more knowledgeable members of this section at each other’s throat over something of this nature. [/QUOTE]

Fair enough, Laf.