King of Swords - no refund - help please!!

Posted by: misscjm

King of Swords - no refund - help please!! - 11/12/08 06:38 AM

Hey All!!

First of all sorry if I have posted on the wrong site or in the wrong place but I am running out of ideas of who to ask for advice!!

I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there that has had problems with orders from King of Swords??

I placed an order on the 12th Sept which I never received and was told the item was out of stock. I cancelled the order on the 20th Oct with the promise of a refund which to date I have never received. The order was a total of $106.90, I have sent numerous emails chasing the refund with no joy!!

If anyone can offer some advice on how to get my money back or who I can complain to I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanxxxxx
Posted by: Dereck

Re: King of Swords - no refund - help please!! - 11/12/08 01:40 PM

No idea what you are talking about but when it comes to this; PHONE and phone repeatedly. Talk to an actual person, write down the time and date, get their full name and write down what you discussed. Phone back again and again until it is done otherwise you will be out the money. If you used your credit card then you may be able to contact your credit card company and they will refund you and go after this company.

Buyer Beware.