A laugh a day...

Posted by: sumrandom

A laugh a day... - 08/09/05 01:13 AM

Oh my god. Look at this link. I am speechless.
Posted by: Cord

Re: A laugh a day... - 08/09/05 03:17 AM

This report is very biased I was provoked, and besides, I never said i had '1000 years of power', i said I was 'In the Favour of Odin'. 1000 years of power, ridiculous.......

Posted by: Benjamin1986

Re: A laugh a day... - 08/09/05 09:21 AM

Idiot. Guns + tazers with him at the bottom of basement steps. He should have seen that coming a mile away.
Posted by: MrFizzy

Re: A laugh a day... - 08/14/05 01:55 AM

i think its funny that the first time visit this website i come across this post. The officers involved were telling us all about it when they showed up that night at the starbucks we all hang out at. No, i have no love for starbucks. i just happen to have friends that work the midnight shift. but i digress. apparently they couldnt figure out how to get this guy. A) they didnt want to shoot him(i mean i msure they did they just didnt want to deal with the repercusions). B)the first time they tried to taze him they missed. C)there were other people in the house so they couldnt peper ball(bomb) him. the rookie finally got off another tazer shot but almost deafend his senior partner in the process cuz he shot it off over the S.O.'s shoulder right next to his ear. granted not a gunshot blast but those new tazer pistols are still pretty loud. anyways im out just thought id add some unstated detail.