Ninjutsu

Posted by: Anonymous

Ninjutsu - 04/27/05 08:17 PM

In response to a topic started by MrVigerous himself *bows*, I am formally suggesting the creation of a board for ninjutsu, so maybe we can clear the fog shrouding this wonderful art. Well, I guess now is you guys cue to bash the art! Have fun...
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Ninjutsu - 04/28/05 12:40 PM

Well, thatīs an idea often mentioned and a really good one, I think.

I was invited by a teacher of my neighbour-city to assist him next week when he starts a new group and I`m already curious about the questions that we will have to answer and the "strange ideas" that we will have to correct then.
The advantage we`ll have is that in direct confrontation it`s easier to react on people`s emotions etc. - on a forum you never see their faces and the expressions on them.
Therefore on a forum there`s always a greater chance of misunderstanding each other.

Nevertheless it`s a great idea to make a part of this forum connected to "Ninjutsu" or something similar.
There are at least a few really informed guys of the Bujinkan (there may be other persons and from other organizations as well) which I think are always trying to give good advices to serious questions.

Last but not least it would be easier for us ninjutsu-practioners to find the questions which are especially ninjutsu -related, as for the headlines don`t always show that they are "for us".
Furthermore even for us teachers - as none of us pretends to know much more than others do- it would be a good thing because we would know where we ourselves could got new ideas and answers from.
Hope there will be more replies to your post.

Greetings from Berlin, Germany
Wilf